Thursday, October 20, 2011

YAY! MY NYX GOODIES FROM BEAUTYJOINT ARE HERE.. *Happy dance*

OMG!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o excited. Can you tell? My BeautyJoint package- the one that i spoke about here is here. Already! I's placed the order on 12th and it was dispatched on 13th and today's just 20th. Wowza! Just a week! I wasn't expecting it until next month. Yay! Just in time for my anniversary and Diwali too! I'm already making my next list. :)
OK here's a sneak peek.. Reviews and swatches will be done soon!

The Package

Goodies from BeautyJoint

NYX Haul

Nail polishes

Round Lipsticks

Slim Lip pencils

Lip Cream, Round lip glosses and HD eyeshadow base

Oh and I tried on a coupla lippies and they glide on like butter..mmmm.. but this also probably means i'll have to store them in the fridge, given Chennai's climate and wont be able to carry em in my bag. Whatever! I'm too happy now to worry about that. Ok I'm gonna get back to playing with my goodies..*runs away*

1 comment: